Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Scone Recipe


These are killer.  I like a denser scone while Jordan likes a scone that is more moist, so usually we like different scones.  These ones though, were a perfect mix and we both really liked them!  The bummer about these is they are really best the day of or the next day, so don't plan on keeping them for a long time.  A little time consuming considering that I made my own pumpkin puree too, but not bad if you know your way around a kitchen.

Highly recommended and I will be making these again. I also cut the size of each scone in half and they were still too big for my taste.  I like little mini scones as a good treat, but you will be addicted.  Do not overcook.

http://iowagirleats.com/2012/09/18/starbucks-clone-pumpkin-scones/

No comments:

Post a Comment